The number of Computed Tomography (CT) exams performed in the United States has increased dramatically over the past 20 years. The increase in popularity has driven revolutionary advancements in technology and imaging techniques. Each new technology and imaging application imposes its own unique challenge to consistently obtain quality CT images.
Radiation Services, Inc.’s board-certified physicists will ensure that your facility will be in regulatory compliance and be creating the best possible images. Our team is trained and qualified to meet all of your CT needs, including:
- Acceptance and Annual Testing
- Establishing and Maintaining a Quality Control Program
- Compliance with State Regulations and TJC/ACR guidelines
Our experienced team have worked extensively with all types of scanners including:
- GE, Philips, Siemens, Toshiba, and Hitachi CT Scanners
- Dental Cone Beam CT Scanners
- CT Simulators
- On-Board Imaging CBCT Systems
Please contact us today to learn more about how Radiation Services, Inc. can help you.