Like us on Facebook

Nuclear Medicine and PET – FAQ

Nuclear Medicine Regulatory Questions:

Do I have to notify the state if we are moving our facility or hot lab
another different location?
Does a physician need to be listed on the RML to interpret Nuclear
How often does the BRC inspect?

Nuclear Medicine/PET ACR Questions:

Why is the ACR sending their renewal notice 6 to 9 months before it expires?
When should I have my camera tested for the renewal process?
Do we need to notify ACR if we move our department?
How often do I need to have my camera tested by a physicist?
My Gamma Camera is a fixed 90 degree configuration design. Can I obtain ACR
accreditation with this type of unit?
Can my report be delivered electronically?